August 28, 2014

ASTRAY Blog Tour and Other Online Places I've Been.



ASTRAY is currently on a blog tour! There will be reviews, playlists and more. AND I've been visiting some other blogs as well to reveal plot secrets, talk writing, and such. Want to see where I'm going and where I've been? Here's the complete list:


The ASTRAY Blog Tour


Me, My Shelf, and I Up now.
A Dream Within a Dream Up now.
Candace's Book Blog  Up now.
Stories & Sweeties 8/29
The Children's Book Review 8/31
Evie Bookish 9/2
The Hiding Spot 8/29
Christy's Book Addiction 9/3
Live to Read 9/4
Confessions of a Readaholic 9/5
Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club 9/8
Bundle of Books 9/15
Happy Indulgence Books 9/25

Bonus Posts:


Janice Hardy's Fiction University  "Learning to be an Unapolgetic Planster"

YA Insiders Series Behind the scenes secrets from ASTRAY






No comments:

Post a Comment