July 28, 2014

Upcoming Events!

It's already almost August, can you believe it? Just a little less than a month from now ASTRAY will be out in the world!!! Which means it's time for me to get out there and start talking about it. So, here's a little run down of where I'll be in this month. Join me if you can, each event sounds like so much fun!

First up there's....

This poster is amazing, right? JD Netto designed it specifically for the event. I am so excited to hang out with these talented authors and talk books, writing, and everything else! Join us if you can, there will be swag giveaways and much more!


Then I will be hightailing it home to Wesley Chapel to be a part of this series....


At The Shops at Wiregrass Barnes and Noble, August 3, 2014 from 1-4pm. I'll be hanging out in honor of one of the great YA thriller writers, James Patterson, talking about his books, my books, and writing thrillers for teens. There will be special discounts, fun, and games, so join us!



And in exactly 29 days ASTRAY, the sequel to GATED, will be on bookshelves everywhere!!! In order to celebrate, I'll be throwing a launch party extravaganza on September 7, 2014 at Splitsville Luxury Lanes in Channelside in Tampa from 2-4pm. 



In honor of a key scene in the book there will be bowling, billiards, and food as well as giveaways and swag. I hope you'll come help me celebrate if you're in the neighborhood...or if you're willing to drive a little bit...or a lot! 


No comments:

Post a Comment