June 17, 2014

German Cover for GATED






Look what I just found. The German cover for GATED! Isn't it a beauty? It comes out there in September this year and I couldn't be more excited. Here's why:

1. My mother's family is German. My grandmother's maiden name is Hoff and her parents immigrated from Germany to the US. It's nice to have my book releasing in a country where I have roots.

2. My first ever trip over seas was to Germany. My husband and I took an impromptu trip to Germany when we were newly married because we found a great airline deal....probably because it was February and not many people want to tour in the dead of winter. But even with sleet our first day and some fights over my serious lack of map reading skills, we had such a brilliant time exploring the Romantic Road, Rheinfels Castle, and Rotenburg. What I remember most was the beauty of each destination, the kindness of the people, and the food--yum.

In short I couldn't be more pleased about sharing GATED with the readers in Germany.

2 comments:

  1. Herzlichen Gl├╝ckwunsch! Congratulations! I always love seeing the foreign edition of a book. The different designs for the same story makes me look at the book in a different light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I agree, each cover has a unique take on the book's plot:-)

    ReplyDelete