March 4, 2014

School Festivals, Author Tours and Book Fests, Whew!!

I am less than twenty four hours from leaving for my first high school literacy festival and I figured that since it is the kick off to LOTS of appearances, it might be good to do a quick post on where I'll be the next two months, so here goes:

March 6-7: 

Riverdale High School Literacy Festival: I will be visiting students and meeting other YA authors and I couldn't be more excited!
March 7: 

Barnes and Noble Author Signing w/ Melissa Landers and Lynne Matson at 3pm at the Fort Meyers Barnes and Noble

March 11: 

YA Chicks Kickin' It tour starts with a bang: two high school visits followed by a five author/one agent panel presentation on young adult books and publishing at Saint Leo University, 7pm in TECO Hall (this is an open to the public event). Authors joining me: Christina Farley, Anna Banks, Jessica Brody, Jessica Khoury, and Lucienne Diver (agent/author--which means I guess SIX author and one agent since she's both!)

March 12: 

Two more YA Chicks school visits followed by a Book Signing at Inkwood Books in Tampa at 7pm--open to the public. Participating authors: Christina Farley, Anna Banks, Jessica Brody, Jessica Khoury

March 14: 

Author Signing w/ Bookmark It Books in Orlando, 5-7pm--open to the public. Participating authors: Christina Farley, Anna Banks, Jessica Brody, Jessica Khoury

March 15:

  SCBWI Writer's Unleashed Event at the Downtown Orlando Library 9am-12:30pm.

April 4-5: 

University of Central Florida Book Festival

10am Panel: Saving the World With Young Adult Authors. I'll be joined by Kristen Simmons and Christina Farley. Followed by a book signing directly afterwards.

April 25-26: 

Southern Kentucky Festival of Books

 1pm Panel: First Books by YA Authors, in the auditorium. I'll be joined by authors: Courtney Stevens, Elizabeth Fama, Sarah Combs, and M.G. Buehrlen.
I will be signing books as well, more information to come.

If you are anywhere near any of the open to the public events, I would love to meet you!



No comments:

Post a Comment