December 9, 2013

It's December and I'm Up To My Ears in Tinsel, Evergreen, and Excited Kiddos




It's the season, my absolute most favorite time of the year. I bet you thought my favorite would be Halloween given my penchant for writing creepy and love of horror films, didn't you?

Nope!

I am one of those certifiably crazy, carol singing, cookie baking, It's A Wonderful Life watching Christmas nuts.

Seriously. I love it.

The holly, the ivy, the real Christmas tree trimmed in ornaments I've had since I was a kid mixed w ornaments from my hubby's childhood tree, and the various ornaments my kids have created/collected over the years. I have a playlist chock full of Christmas songs and I actually organize a December calendar to maximize all the possible Christmas-type activities my family can take part in. So, for this reason, December is always a whirlwind and I'm generally struggling to keep up with my day to day, non Christmas type stuff. Hence the short notice of this post!

Turns out I've got a few little authorly tidbits to share:

1. I am on Randombuzzers this week with Alison Cherry the amazingly creative and funny author of Red and Tom Leveen, the clever and talented author of Party, Zero, Sick, and Manicpixiedreamgirl. We'll be stopping into the chat boards and talking social drama all week long, so if you have a question for us, a comment, or just want to stop in and say hi, go. Right now! We'd love to hear from you.

2. I am going to be at the Locally Grown Book Fair in Orlando, Florida this coming weekend (December 15, 2013 from 12pm-4pm) along with my totally awesome critique partner, Krystalyn Drown. If you're in the neighborhood, stop in and say hello!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I can't wait to see you there. We can talk books and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete