November 5, 2013

Curious About Gated, but Haven't Committed to Buy Just Yet? Have I Got the Mother of All Samplers for You!!



So how is everybody this fine November week? Recovered from too much sugar and the angst of finding just the right Halloween costume to wear?

Yeah, me neither.

But it just so happens that I may have one more treat to throw your way that might make you feel a little better...or at the very least keep the Halloween creepy alive and well a little longer.
Are you ready for it?

Are you sure?

Here goes:

There's an extended sampler of Gated available for download on the e reader of your choice right now!!! That's right, the first seven chapters of my book can be yours ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! This means that basically you get to test drive my novel and figure out if you dig it (at least the first eighty or so pages) before you have to plunk down any money.

 Cool, right?

BUT WAIT. THERE'S MORE. If you download the chapter sampler you not only get a sneak peek at the book, but a special author's note from yours truly talking about how I became fascinated with cults and group thinking. Hint: it involves a creepy experiment performed on yours truly.

Gotta admit, I'm feeling a little like an infomercial host or the Chick-fil-a people at the mall with the trays full of toothpick spiked nuggets. So I hope you're hungry...

um...

for words that is.

 Sorry. I mentioned delicious chicken and your mouth started watering didn't it?

Now you're probably wanting chicken and I'm offering you chapters. Hmmm. Would you believe me if I said that these chapters are delicious too? FOR YOUR MIND.

That didn't make it any better did it?

Still...FREE CHAPTERS...you know you want them. *does hypnotic hands at you and wills it to work*

 You can find the sampler to download on Gated's Amazon Page right now or at Random Buzzers. Hope you take a look see and check out what happens behind the gates!


No comments:

Post a Comment