December 4, 2012

I'm Baaaack! And With News, Too! THE SILO is now GATED and It's On Amazon!

I know, I know, I dropped off the face of the earth there for awhile. BAD BLOGGER! *wraps own knuckles*

I have a really good reason, though.

No, it's not that I went on a Godiva salted caramel milk chocolate binge (although mutliple bars have been consumed, I won't lie).

I've been revising my first book and trying to finish my second book--the one that is literally the monkey on my back right now because it has been such a challenge to write--more on that in upcoming posts. I've been deep in my writer cave for the last two months, sometimes not leaving the house for a week at a time, sad but TRUE.

BUT I am leaving it today because I have some awesome news to share!! Are you ready for it? My book is on Amazon for pre-order and I can officially let you know that the title has changed from THE SILO to GATED!!!  I won't lie, I'm over the moon this morning-completely and utterly floating. I have an ISBN number! I have a release date-August 27, 2013! I have a book you can pre-order! Eeeep!




Today is officially a great day!

1 comment: