December 12, 2012

I Have the Perfect Way to Celebrate the End of the World

 
According to the Mayan calendar, the end of the world is just a little over a week away now. They ended their calendar on December 21, 2012 (12/21/12) and so people everywhere are eithering gearing up to party Prince-style like it's 1999---in 2012---or to bug out and hunker down in a shelter somewhere.

 Is it the end?

I don't think so. I think it's something else. Something exciting....

What it is is my book's cover reveal. My apocalyptic book's cover reveal!

 I know.

How perfect, right?

I wish I could say that I planned it that way. The strangest thing about it is that I didn't. I only realized after we set the date. BUT I think that makes it all the eerier, don't you?



I'd love to hint at what it looks like, but as much as I'm dying to, I won't. My lips are sealed. Tight. So tight that I am barely talking for fear of letting things slip. What I will say is that the cover completely exceeds every expectation I had. IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!But you'll have to see for yourself...

that is if you survive long enough to look it up.

You never know.

Maybe those Mayans are on to something after all....

Just in case you're still here next week, here's the cover reveal particulars:

The cover will go up at ICEYBOOKS on Friday, 12/21/12 along with a rockin' giveaway and a personal post by yours truly. I'll tweet reminders at you all this week and would love it if you spread the word for me too! Then come Friday I'll be popping in to ICEYBOOKS to see what you think of the cover, so please do leave a comment to let me know.

Come party with me apocalypse style!

1 comment:

  1. Well, obviously the world cannot end because we must read Gated. So if the Powers-That-Be can hold off on that for a bit I'd appreciate it. :-)

    ReplyDelete