May 10, 2012

A Curious Contest







Very quick post today to let you know about a very curious contest over on my friend Natalie Parker's blog. She is giving away an arc of the book above--which let me just tell you--is at the top of my to read list because it's like having a sneek peak into three very gifted young adult authors' minds. If you are a young adult writer not only is this book entertaining, it's also informative about the writing process. All you have to do is head on over to Natalie's blog and follow all of her directions and you are eligible. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? Get your booty over there asap. Because this contest is set to close very soon and I know you won't want to miss it!!

4 comments:

  1. Great sounding contest - unfortunately I'm on the wrong side of the Pond :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, bummer! Thanks for checking it out though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome contest. Thanks for sharing, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for popping in and supporting lil old me!!

    ReplyDelete