April 6, 2012

The First Fiction Femme Fatale Short Story is Up!!!



I am so excited and pleased to announce that our very first short story written by my fabulous critique partner, Krystalyn Drown, is now up on our group blog, www.fictionfemmefatale.blogspot.com! If you have a minute today, please drop by the site and take a look see. If you like what you read, I'm sure it would make Krystalyn's day if you commented. She's been sweating this story's unveiling because she will be the first to put her work out there of the three of us. I've read it however, and know without a shadow of a doubt that she has nothing to be nervous about! It is a dark, but very cool take on the picture we posted earlier this week (the picture above). Hope you check it out and of course, stay tuned for our next story due out next Friday and written by my other fabulous critique partner, Stefanie Jones. If these ladies keep producing the kind of stories they are now, I might bite my fingers to the quick from nerves while trying to keep up with them!

2 comments:

  1. I've added the Femmefatale to my blogger feed and I can't wait to sit down later with a cup of tea and read the first entry!

    Also, I'm passing on one of my Kreativ blogger award to you!
    http://spbwriting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! Glad you are going to check out our new short story site. Hope you enjoy it:)

    ReplyDelete