April 2, 2012

Exciting Contest

Just a quick post today to let you know about an exciting new contest being put on by my awesome friend, Ruth in honor of her blog's anniversary. Right this very minute she is offering up a chance to skip the usual slush pile craziness and get your finished middle grade or young adult manuscript seen by one of two extremely wonderful agents ASAP. All you have to do is:

1. visit her blog
2. follow it once you arrive
3. follow her directions for submitting your query and pages of your manuscript
4. wait to see which lucky manuscripts she chooses!

 If she falls in love with your manuscript you just might be that much closer to landing an agent!!! So what are you waiting for? Click on over to her blog and get going!

http://ruthlaurensteven.blogspot.com/


 And you can tell her density has brought you to her site...I mean destiny...OKAY, I admit it, I've been waiting a looooonnng time to use that line. Back To The Future was huge for me! But you get the idea, now get out of here! Go! Ruth's waiting!

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU Amy : )I AM waiting. And I'm getting crazy excited because my blog's going nuts!! Can't wait to have my very own slushpile! : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grr. Blogger keeps eating my comments!!

    Thanks for this Amy : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure, it's a great contest!! And sorry the blog's got the munchies!

    ReplyDelete