August 15, 2011

Gearing Up For the Write On Conference

In about five hours the completely free and very cool online writers conference at writeoncon.com will begin. I am more than a little excited and yes, a lot crazy since I stayed up this late the night before (1am to be precise). I've even taken time today to prepare my small people so that they will have lots to occupy themselves with while I soak up  all of the awesomeness that is this year's conference.

Stash of rented kiddie movies: check.
Assortment of healthy snacks: check.
Assortment of unhealthy snacks for later when everyone gets restless: check.
Emergency box of crafts: double check.
Last ditch manicure bribe for both of them during first downtime from conference: you betcha!

Now here's hoping that it's all enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment