July 15, 2011

This Is Teen Event, Coral Gables, Florida

Next week I will be dragging my entire family down to Miami for the This Is Teen event with Libba Bray, Maggie Stiefvater, and Meg Cabot, yay! So excited that they will be within a five hour radius of my house. Which gives me a week to think of some good questions to ask them about all things booky.

I'm just hoping I can curb my usual compulsion to say something embarrassing and stupid...like I did to Dennis Lehane when he did a reading at the Writer's in Paradise conference and I told him my friend and I were the desperate housewives of our suburb--I meant desperate to write, but from the look on his face I think he thought I meant we were desperate for something else entirely:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Amy! I'm really glad I got to meet you at the event tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete